The Science of Getting Rich: Wattles
Wallace Wattles wrote that there is an exact science to getting rich. The belief is that it all starts in your thinking. There are also principles that one must follow and the principles surround your thoughts and then you move on to applying action. Faith without works is dead. You have to work to get the things that you want. Like Brittany once sang, “You want a Bugatti, you want a Maserati, you betta work bitch…”
Now some people might think having the goal of getting rich as vapid and bloodsucking but money is the source of survival in our society. We cannot survive without it and we cannot help or improve our lives, those around us, without some source of money. It’s perfectly fine to want to be the source of massive amounts of cash because it can be an instant change maker.
Vision and faith will set the creative force in motion to bring your goals or desires towards you, and your action will cause the forces in your environment to move you to the place you want to be. Creativity and (the right) Environment can be the cause for massive change.
These are the five principles that Wattles wants you t keep in mind on your journey to riches.
- There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in it’s original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.
- A thought, in this substance, produces the thing that is imaged by the thought.
- Man can form things in his thought and by impressing his thought upon formless substance, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created
- In order to do this, man must pass from the competitive to the creative mind; he must form a clear mental picture of the things he wants, and hold this picture in this thoughts with the fixed PURPOSE to get what he wants, and the unwavering FAITH that he does get what he wants, closing his mind to all that may tend to shake his purpose, dim his vision, or quench his faith.
- That he may receive what he wants when it comes, man must act now upon the people and things in his present environment.
Leave a Reply