It seems as though everyone wants to get into the business of Hair–Blogging about Hair, Selling Hair Stuff, Being a Hair Expert. Before you venture off into the wide world of hair take a few minutes to get into these wise words from Ken Burkeen, the successful founder of Heutiful Salon.
Business Basics 101:
List of Things We Love From Ken:
- Be Unique and Provide Value to the Market
- Don’t get into the game for the glitz and glamour because it isn’t always pretty! Its really hard work.
- Know what your customers want and deliver.
- Your brand is not your logo. Work on the brand and not the logo.
- Do a few things and do them uncommonly well.
- Focus on factors that drive your business and don’t get stuck on the business plan.
- Have a driver for your business.