If you don’t ask, you don’t get. This is a simple yet truthful phrase. Many times we function as though other people know what we are thinking and feeling or we believe that they SHOULD know simply because we are in proximity to each other. We can apply this to friendships, relationships and family. The truth is people do not foten know what we want until we say something or ask. It can be difficult for many of us to ask for what we want because of our own hang ups but it’s important to understand what limits us in our thinking in order to be free enough to ask for what we want and deserve.
5 Ways to Ask Intelligently and Specifically
- Ask for what you want using specific words and language. Your ask should be purposeful and should be intended to change your world and the world around you. If you are having trouble figuring out what you want then it is important for you to get out into the world and live, observe others and figure out what you want and don’t want your life to look like. Gravitate towards the things that makes your soul sing and then pursue that life.
- Don’t expect to get something from someone when you are not willing to give anything back. In life, reciprocity is important for growth. You give to get and vice versa.
- Create Value. Need I say more? If you are easily replaceable then do more in order to make sure that your knowledge and skill level top notch. Become an expert in your field.
- Ask with certainty and conviction.
- Please always remember that there is no expiration date on pursuing the things that you desire, no matter your age or circumstance. Every single day you wake up and open your eyes you are granted a new day . You can try again, start new or simply make a small change to help improve your overall life. Ask for what you want, believe that you can have it and make a small change or action daily to help get you to your goal.
Ask an expert or someone with the results that you desire. Who is your mentor, expert or someone you look to for reliable answers?
You must be logged in to post a comment.